Friday 19 February 2016

Week 7 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Lucky Green

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday everyone.  Hope you all had lots of 
flowers and chocolates for Valentines Day!

We are inspiration week this week for our 
Lucky Green challenge
You can enter
HERE
Don't forget you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The few rules we do have are over there in the side bar ---->
Please remember, that the limit is 2 entries per person.


Before we get to the inspiration we need to let you know that you can join Nikky on Create & Craft TV
this Tuesday 23rd Feb at 1pm - make sure
you tune in to catch some loveliness, she will be unveiling a brand new collection which you will just adore! 
 Make sure you sign up for the Polkadoodles newsletter, then you will never miss all the news and special offers that come along.

The winners of our Love & Romance challenge will be announced at the bottom of this post.

Lets see what Lucky Green inspiration we have for you from the Design Team.

Karon - I wanted to wish a friend Good Luck with a move and couldn't resist playing around with the fabulous dig's from the Sticks & Bones collection.  I found stone wheels for the house on one of the topper images, so cut out four.  A cut the house out twice and cut out the window so a could insert a little dinosaur looking out. Added a little bit of twine to the necks of Mom & Dad Dino and there you have they are all set to move house :-)


Scatty Jan - As soon as I saw the fantastic Alphabet in the Sticks & Bones collection , it so reminded me of a nursey with the alphabet going around the room, so it had to be done - I adored making this card and adding all the little details , I think the egg may hatch any day soon! Spot the little scan picture on the wall to -The clothers were borrowed from The Baby Boom Collection - Lots more photos on my blog xx


Aunty Sue - Hi as soon as I saw the word Green I thought of all the Green Trees and elements in the new collection STICKS & BONES and just had to have a play. I have made a Stepper card so I could add different layers of elements. I have used a pre-coloured  image and elements from one of the Topper sheets and also a Digi which I coloured and placed on the oval as if she had just flown through. I think they are all off to a party don't you. You can get the whole collection as a download HERE. Topper sheet and digi can also be purchased on their own.


Jenny - Lucky Green is the challenge and I thought of these two cheeky birds straight away, after all someone bringing you birthday goodies is very lucky indeed.  I use a pre-coloured image from Twiggy and Toots but also the backing papers from the new Sticks and Bones collection.


Mia - I made a Clean and simple card using the Sticks & Bones Collection. I have used some of the papers and one of the digi stamps. Please see my blog for more details.


Ria - For my lucky green inspiration I used this cute Dino from the Sticks & Bones Collection collection. I used watercolouring pencils to colour the little Dino. 


Jackie - Green brought to mind dinosaurs and there are certainly lots of those to choose from in the Sticks and Bones collection. I coloured this digi from the collection using Copic markers. The photo frame, paper and caption are also from Sticks and Bones.


Melanie here sharing my "Green" project with all of you. I have used the "Serenity Dancing" digital stamp from the "Serenity Collection" I absolutely love this entire collection.


Fabulous inspiration from everyone.

Now lets get on with announcing the winner and Top 3 for our Love & Romance Challenge

Our winner (as chosen by Random Org) is.....

Congratulations!  You have won a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles download store.
Please contact us HERE quoting PD07001Wk04 to claim your prize.

Our Design Team Top 3 are...

#2 - Judith
#33 - Norma
#52 - Ellabella

Congratulations everyone and don't forget to take your winners badges from the side bar.
Thanks to everyone that enters our challenges, you are all a great inspiration and we 
enjoy stopping by and visiting you  blogs each week.

So, get crafting and enter our current challenge

Lucky Green

You can enter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!