Thursday 21 March 2013

Washing the dust

Good morning everyone. Its Dee here with today's post and I have been naughty and sneaked in a sample made with the new Studio 12 stamps.  If we all keep quiet it may just miss her eagle eyed radar, but then again maybe not lol.  It's all worth it though, so I'll endure the wrath to show you all something made with just a few stamps from this fantastic new range.  I have to say Nikky has some lush goodies in at the moment, just one is the new CD of Emma Cannings digi stamps 'Digistamp Heaven', fabulous value for money.  Think I'd better stop before I get carried away, if you want to see all the new items just click here.

Right, back to today's card (sorry I'm so easily distracted by pretty new things), I wasn't swearing at you with the title, it was part of the Pablo Picasso quote I used.  This card was made with my cousin in mind because she loves words, text and inspirational quotes.  I used the Stamp Slab for my background with liberal dollops of acrylic paints because I wanted lots of interesting texture and movement. The stamps I used are Fanciful Flourish, Road to the City, Shabby Checkers (soo useful) and Washing The Dust Off.  They are on pre-order on the Polkadoodles site at the moment, but do keep an eye open as they are starting to find their way into shops all over the country.
Tomorrow sees the Polkadoodles challenge so pop back to see oodles of inspiration from all the lovely talented DT ladies.

I'm off now to check out the new items section of the Polkadoodles site, I spotted some cool masks while I was sorting the links. I'm doomed, there's no way I'll hold my resolve lol

6 comments:

  1. OoOoOo Dee I LOVE this! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Stunning special effects!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love the gorgeous colours and those fab stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Dee and the shabby look is just fabulous. Can't wait to get my inky mitts on some of those gorgeous stamps.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - love the colours and wonderful background. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!